As many of you are aware, we released the Maus SubOhm Tank yesterday. I have received numerous comments requesting the differences from the Triforce. I think it's time I go ahead and make a quick reference list.
- Different style of Top Fill. We made it much easier to remove the top cap, and larger fill holes to better accommodate glass bottles with droppers.
- New Coils. The coils for the Maus are different than those of the Triforce. These coils are only Kanthal. We offer two different resistances (.2 and .5). The coils are threaded on the top and the bottom of the coil to prevent potential leaking issues. Each coil also has a screen inside to reduce spitback. The coils are also a bit more affordable ($21.99 vs $24.99)
- Shorter. This tank is approximately 66mm in height from the base to the top of the drip tip.
- 4ml capacity. Slightly smaller capacity due to being a bit shorter.
- Airflow. We slightly reduced the overall maximum airflow. The Maus still has AFC.
- Wattage Range. We designed these coils to better handle lower wattages. We have found it works best from 60-130 watts depending on the style of vaping (quick pulls vs. long pulls)
- Includes a 510 Drip Tip Adapter. You can use your favorite drip tips with your Maus.
- Spare pyrex tube is included with purchase.
All-in-all, we are extremely happy with the Maus. We think it will be yet another tank to add to your ADV devices. As always, if you have any comments or questions, you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and our staff will happily get back to you!